One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ok, so I know I already posted for today, but I wanted to tell you about this amazing movie I saw last night. I watched Finding Neverland with Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. I really enjoyed this picture. Not only was Johnny and Kate (yes we are in a 1st name basis) really exceptional in their roles the children in this movie were wonderful! I would recommend this movie to anyone. It was very entertaining. I know some of the factual information in this movie is wrong as far as the timeline, but if you no nothing about the life of J.M. Barrie (wrote Peter Pan) you will not see a downside to this movie. The imagery of the story telling sequences is very reminiscent of the movie Big Fish, with wonderful bright colors and the line between real and fantasy is crossed with ease without feeling awkward or forced. I can not recommend this movie enough. With continued hope - Mel

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Daniel Vickers said...

I saw this movie last year. It really was amazing. I'm not the kind for sappy love stories, normally, so I was skeptical. It was brilliant, and I cried!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home