One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Another weekend under my belt! I had went to Blue Martini on Sat. and had a wonderful time. Even though it was raining out the place was packed. I had my standard mandarin and Red Bull, and Liz decided to order the same. We started off by standing at the bar, but the more packed it got we became the snobs we are and headed for VIP for a nice seat. Since you can still see all the action going on in the bar we don't feel we miss much. Plus we are dancing fools and did manage to make it out to the dance floor. No night would be complete without a bunch of drunk girls singing "I Will Survive" at the top of their lungs! After a nice night we had our "bodyguard" (a really big bouncer) walk us to our car in the parking lot. Fun night.

On Sunday I made the most wonderful summer salad. It was a spinach, artichoke, pasta salad. Yummy! It had penne pasta with spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta sillata cheese, alamatta olives, Italian parsley, some red wine vinegar, EVOO, and salt and pepper. It is served chilled it was so good. I paired it with homeade crab cakes. It was the best meal I have made in a while! With continued hope, Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home