One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Monday, August 15, 2005

This past weekend I went to the movies and I saw Must Love dogs and Dukes of Hazard. I liked Must Love Dogs. I felt it was a little slow in some parts of the movie, but others were so funny that two days after the movie when I think of those scenes I still get a smile on my face and a little chuckle comes out. It was appropriate to today's single lifestyle of finding that perfect match via internet dating. Some of the dates she goes on completely remind me of my experiences with internet dating and some are over the top, but I am sure some poor soul had to sit through a date like that. John Cusak was amazing and so was Diane Lane although I am tired of seeing her play a newly divorced my man left me for a younger women al la Tuscan Sun. Now for Dukes of Hazard. As much as it shames me ever so much to say it, I really enjoyed it. I laughed so hard at some of the scenes. Maybe it was because I went into see it and took it for what it was, a stupid comedy, but I thought it was quite cleaver in some parts. The outtakes and the end during the credits were hilarious. Even Jessica Simpson was tolerable and only over acted in about half of her scenes. All in all it was a good evening at the movies.

I also went to Target and purchased the movie Vanity Fair starring Reese Witherspoon. I loved it even more the second time around. Reese plays a wonderful, conniving, gold digger of a girl who is always in search of the next great thing. She is never happy with what she has. If you have not seen this movie yet I suggest taking a trip to your local Blockbuster and renting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home