One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Some women are just Bitches. They are bitches in every sense that the word implies. I work with this lady "D". I believe I may have mentioned her before. She exemplifies all that Bitchness encompasses. She could have just received a 40 page fax that used up the last of the paper in the fax machine and she will call me to the back to refill it and then yell at me that I was not doing my job correctly because there is no paper in the fax machine. She yells about everything, she yells at me all the time even though she is NOT my boss! She bad mouths everyone in the office, loud enough so that person can hear and then expects you to comment on what she just said. What set me off today was not the fact that she ate the rest of the pretzels and wanted to know why I did not buy more on my lunch break (I order them from office depot in which I place an order once a week), that "C" didn't open a file correctly and she proceeded to yell at the top of her lungs that if she slept with the boss like "C" does them maybe she could slack on her job too, or even the fact that she yelled at me because I requested a day off of work and she feels I have missed plenty of work this year and don't need anymore time off. No not all of that set me off. What set me off is I brought in this cute Halloween decoration that I got at Hallmark two years ago. It is a spooky house that has little ornaments that hang off of it, ghosts, bats, witch, skeleton, black cat, and pumpkins. Now "D" was off Thursday and Friday last week when I put it up. In those two days, the three attorneys, two paralegals, cleaning lady, and countless clients have all looked at it and pressed the door knob to hear the spooky sounds. "D" noticed it and came to get a better look after a client was going on how cute it is, and pressed the button on it ten times. On her last time, she swung her hand around and knocked it off of the desk sending it crashing on the hard marble flooring. Most of it was still intact but the pumpkins had broken into three pieces. So what does "D" do about this situation, she says "Oh well, it was a cute decoration." Then she walks away!!!! No sorry, no can I help you pick that up, no let me try and super glue that for you, and no let me see if I can replace that for you. So I stop her and tell her that when you break something that is not yours you are supposed to apologize. She said that when the main attorney gets off of the phone she will say it to him. I told her that it wasn't the companies it was my own personal decorations, she replied with "Well, that will teach you that you should not bring your personal stuff to work!" Still no sorry. She wants to take the week of Thanksgiving off, just to piss her off I am half tempted to walk in and request it now to beat her to the punch, ruin her vacation and then not say sorry. I won't, but I should. With continued hope - Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home