One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ok, it is official, I have been dumped in every way imaginable! So as some of you know I am an office manager of a law firm. We have had the same IT tech guy come since I started working here and he had been the IT guy before that. I had been calling him to come in and after a week he finally came in. I had two computers that needed to be added to the network. He was almost finished with the first when his phone rang. He answered it and said one of his other clients is having an emergency and he needed to get over there right away. I am pissed because I have sat for a week with no computer and another secretary had sat for three days unable to do any work. I call the next day and leave three messages. Call the day after that and leave four messages. Finally on the third day he called me back. He said that he felt that this "relationship" was no longer going to work out and he felt as if I should "move on" and "find someone new". Wow if this is how he lets his clients go I can't imagine how he lets his girlfriends go. And then it got me thinking, wow I have been dumped in every way possible! Then a good point was made by my friend Daniel, If I can't manage to hold on to my IT guy, how do I ever expect to hold on to any other guy! With continued hope - Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home