One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Damn Wilma, damn her all to hell! She stole my running water, took away my electric, used the last of my propane, and the worst of all, kept me from watching my favorite television shows. Damn her all to hell! In the 9 days since Hurricane Wilma I have managed to get all the luxuries of home back but she has made daily life chores a bitch. My commute to work usually takes 30 minutes in the morning and 30-45 minutes in the evening depending on traffic. Since returning to work Monday it takes 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours to get to work and 2 hours to get home. I spend three hours of my day stuck in traffic, because South Floridians have yet to master the 4 way stop. Only 18% of the traffic lights work in the tri-county area. Today it was announced that due to the many missing lights and the fact the main grid was destroyed I am looking at two to three more months of hellish driving totures. It is enough to make you drink! What am I kidding like I need an excuse! Back to Wilma, the kiddies have been out of school now for their second week and they are up to no good. I filled my tank up with gas last night and this morning I had less that 1/4 a tank of gas. The little rat bastards think it is funny to steal the gas out of the cars. 10 of us were hit. Tonight I think I will stay up late and catch the little asshole in the act. A night in juvey might do them some good. Then there is the fact that I pay to go to school and I am missing two classes for two weeks. This sucks! Now I have to manage to make that up in the course of three weeks before the final. Well enough with the bitching, I am sure it could be worse, and don;t think that I don't know it. Poor New Orleans, at least we were not hit like that. Well on to other things to get pissy over! With continues hope - Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home