One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I just got back from a fabulous trip to Washington DC visiting Daniel and DB and attending their wonderful Prethanksgiving Dinner. I have never ate so much good food in my life! On Friday I flew out of Ft. Lauderdale on Spirit to DCA. I got there in plenty of time and when I went to check in the lady informed me that there was a seat available in 1st class for $25 and asked if I wanted it. Well you get to get on the plane first and I was in the 1st row. You really get to hear all the flight attendants gossip when you sit up there. Well most of the people were seated and this lady comes on the plane. I hear "Excuse Me, Madam, excuse me." The lady just kept walking to her seat which was 4 rows back from mine. The flight attendant told her that she could not take one of her carry ons on the plane because she already exceeded the limit and she would have to check that bag. The lady then proceeded to tell the flight attendant no that she had to keep the bag with her. After three go arounds with this lady the flight attendant called security, kicked the lady off of the plane and informed her that not only could she never fly Spirit again, they were going to put her on the antiterrorism list or no-fly list. I was shocked at this whole thing. What was in that ladies bag that she did not want to give it up? Why was she so uncooperative? Why did the flight attendant have to yell all of that out in front of all the passengers? It was a good thing I was in 1st class because I needed a drink and the new flight attendant was more than happy to give me one. I told the story to Daniel and DB and we decided that the anti-terrorist list should just be called what it really is the countries "Shit List" because that is what it really is, a shit list. On my way back into Ft. Lauderdale I sat next to a mom and her son, whom she couldn't control. I have decided that for the annoyance of me and those around me I am adding her to the "Shit List". With continued hope - Mel.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

"Anti-terrorism list!" You have to be kidding me. I would have loved to know what was in that bag. Great post, I will try and go back and read more. I found it because someone came from yours to my blog and I just wanted ot check it out. If you have time, mine is:
manuelsview.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home