One Girls View

Here it goes, my views, what I think about whats going on in the world, and everyday run of the mill thoughts. Who knows this might become one of your fav places to visit on the internet!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I just wanted to tell everyone about a great movie I saw this past weekend. I went to see Shopgirl with Clare Danes and Steve Martin. It was fantastic. Claire Danes better be nominated for an Oscar! I can not say enough good things about this movie. The plot was very realistic to today's life. I can say I saw much of myself in the main character. Steve Martin's role was a nice break from the Cheaper by the dozen crap he has been doing lately (although I did think Cheaper was cute!). Anyhow if you have $10 to spare and 2 hours to kill take a trip to your local cinaplex and watch the picture Shopgirl! With continued hope - Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home